Thursday, September 18, 2014

Japan 5 (10. Sept.)

My last day/morning in Japan.
Today, I made my way back to Fukuoka airport to make it for my 11:30 flight. This time, I went alone. 
Which was fine. It just meant back-tracking everything I did when I arrived, in the day as opposed to the night.

The Shinkansen to Fukuoka (actually, to Shin-Osaka).


A bit of the station.


Oh, the order of lines.


Hakata station, with the connecting line directly to the airport.


Subway map again.


The airport was packed and kinda crazy. Thankfully, I made it through and in time to board when it was time. But before it came to boarding time, I looked around a little one more time:


This is the traditional summer-wear.
oh, and over $50.


How convenient.
I've never seen one like this before. Neither did I go inside.


Ah, back in Korea . . .
I had quite a bit of time to kill before I boarded my bus to Wonju, so I walked around a bit.
Then I saw this:



I must check to see their prices, to determine if they are worth it if I have to spend another night in the airport before I leave Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment