Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Taiwan 10: Taroko National Park 4 (19. Jan. '18)

Fifth Stop: Buluowan

Now, this was a legit "stop."
After being awe-struck by Yanzikou and Jiuqudong, I met my driver, and he drove up (zigzagging up) to Buluowan Visitor Center.

Seems like a tasty menu.
Traditional clothing of the Taroko Tribe.



Just across the visitor's center.

Full 360-degree panorama.

Front side, but from the top observatory floor.

The back, also from the top observatory floor.

Whatcha need?

Sixth Stop: Changchun Shrine

Changchun Shrine (Eternal Spring Shrine) was our last stop, although we did not stop right there, but on the other side of the river where we could see that shrine head-on.

Hmm, too bad I ran out of time.

My driver talking with another driver.

Time had run out, and it was time to head to Hualien Train Station for my train to Kaohsiung.
My tour of this park was short, but not at all disappointing. I'd definitely return if given a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment